Just the other day Just the other day

Wow

That was very amusing, the future-scape. the burning buildings. it was all very good graphics and animation.
Somehow I think having these... clocks, disturbed it a bit. I would have preferred if it was more serious.
But, yeah that was really good. It's in my favorites.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Well I wanted it to be something as a back story about the clocks, I needed non-human characters and they fit the plot pretty nicely. Thanks for the review!

Drifters: LetThemEatCake Drifters: LetThemEatCake

Excellent story

This was Funny, right through the whole animation. the animation was good. so were the voices.
Such a strange Idea, but performed well. I would say. How long did this take to make?

I don't know what else you could have made better. Great work. :)

Press Start: Scheme Land Press Start: Scheme Land

Funny, good plot.

This has some good humor in it. The voices were good too.
A nice quick, story with a good resolution. It was pleasing to watch.

Flight of the Dragonfly Flight of the Dragonfly

sad

-This is very good, it has a good sad feeling to it that you made.
I liked the black and white, the moon was artistic, and the crying scene was really good.
I really like this style. (it's what I've been trying to do).
the wind in the girl's dress looked really good!

loved it. :)

BurstLimit BurstLimit

Glued

I don't know why but for some reason I have been watching it's head burst over and over again. it's strangely mesmerizing!
It's interesting music - and an interesting style. although it looks a bit basic and short, my only submission is not any better.
I liked it.

s&s:wonderful fart s&s:wonderful fart

Nice style

I like how the style that the characters are drawn in keep looking slightly different through different scenes, reminds me of allot of other professional cartoons, with the movements too.
the voices are good, and I think it's funny, how sparky goes into a detailed expliantion about a "future fart"
nice work.

Zek Zek

Very good

I liked the detail and creativity in allot of the scenes and the shading detail was amazingly artistic. Near the end with the monster there is all those fast scene cuts that look so good and makes a good action scene.
Nice work.