Timing's a mess Timing's a mess

Relaxing

Despite the screechy leads in the center, relaxing. In a strange way of coarse.
Sounds like Atari an atari running out of batteries at the end!

LfunkeyA responds:

: )

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

Classical/Dubstep

It's good how the wobbles don't over rule the classical piano.
I never imagined there would be a Classical/Dubstep song!
What's the best of this in my opinion is the little (at 36 seconds into the song) the little whatever that is. Brilliant.

beans02 beans02

The montage of sounds is amazing.

Wow, I wouldn't really call this much of a song.
It's more like and intricately compelling collection of sound-effects.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Better than 10

Why doesn't the stars bar go up to 9999?

1:39 was pretty tense I'd have to admit. Excellant, going to the favourites.

Breathe With Me Breathe With Me

Your breath smells good

Ambience, and imagination.
I Imagine falling asleep in front of an ambient fire.

It's good to see another Garage-bander like me who make song(s) with out ripping loops out of the 'loop feature'. I clap for you, for that.
I always respond to reviews too - It's nice to do so.

What instruments did you use? (for an ambient song): perfect choice.
Congratulations for best of the week.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I made my own using the neat features of a VST called Kore Player. It works very well with Garageband. Yeah man, loops are for training really and thats about it. Commercials use it a lot though, and I find it hilarious when I hear a poorly made loop song made for a mainstream commercial.

Also, it isn't really "my" breath it is simply the breath of whatever you see. Like imagery breathing into you. However, what "me" means is up to the listener.

one's misery one's misery

00:36 Is a highlight

00:36 Is a highlight, the guitars that seem to be saying "wow" all sound great in the combination.
Although is there something wrong with that beat? (e.g.: 00:22-23) It seems to have a off-beat note there and it's disturbing. Well I don't know.
But yes the chorus on the 36'th second was the best part. The high-notes are goodness.

Lol the other-day I was bored - so I remixed 'happiness is an escape' and it was alright but from there I accidentally created something that turned out to be a whole new song. (which is listenable). It's strange how that happens.
If I was ever that bored I wouldn't mind remixing 00:36 just for fun.

Anyway, It sounds relaxing, reminds me of listening to old coldplay music in the car on long drives, with that guitar.
Thanks.

LfunkeyA responds:

yeah i made the kick drum and bassline offbeat at times, honestly the track sounds weird to me now, made more sense when i was working on it :). yeah remix my stuff if you want, i haven't tried remixing other people's music, never tried cutting up tracks.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

Only better.

I pretty much said everything I wanted on my previous review.
It does sound fairly robot-y.
I could really imagine this in an action-flash-game. If I ever made an action flash game. I would have used this song.

Just so vivid in strength.

You'll Miss Her You'll Miss Her

Unique. Creepy. Lyrical!

I like it how you often put lyrics in your songs... It's very unique. I always wish I could put lyrics in my songs, but I don't... I just don't.

The lyrics were pretty good too, Is it your voice? The beginning sounds pretty tribal, (thats good) and the music towards the end is pretty good.

I think I should congratulate you for being one of the few people to put voices in your song... Congratulations!

pookicker responds:

Thank you!

It is my voice. I've only had a friend with me on one song... oh, except for the girl songs, I had a couple of them put a mic in their mouths.
I use the same design for my vocals now where I'll run through the whole song on one track, copy it twice, pitch one up an octave and pitch one down (sounds my voice can't possibly achieve). Then I go back and sing harmonies. So, on the last chorus, there is about 7 of me :D

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

Oh I just love it.

141 reviews before me? I doubt your even going to bother reading what I'm saying but I will say it anyway...

THIS IS GOOD. more good than almost any non-professional song I've herd.
I think everyone before me has said everything else I wanted to say :)

Solace (Final) Solace (Final)

Nice melody and ambience

00:46 is where is pulled me in. It's great, this sort of melody (on the high instrument) reminds me of playing rayman on the Ps1. It's generally just a nice song.
good work :)

Jakesnke17 responds:

Thanks dude, appreciate the review. :)